Friday, October 17, 2008

A lot of Happenings...

Well, a lot has happened since the last time I wrote...

Charlie and I have starting going to the park often, its been nice to just sit there and enjoy the ducks and sunsets. There is a dog park, so Lilly can play and Autumn spends her time squealing at all of the other dogs. We sit in front of a small fire made of pine cones and watch the clouds roll by. Oh, such a peaceful time, just my little family and I.





Charlie had court... Heavenly Father blessed us beyond our understanding. The judge was a kind man with a smile in his eyes. As he joked with the other people around him, he let my husband off with about 1/3 of the amount we thought we were going to have to pay and dropped 2 of his tickets. Whew, what a relief.

We went camping that night in celebration of our bad day turned good. We drove upto to Sedona near Sliding Rock. We got to see trees and have a nice warm campfire. Autumn and Lilly came along. They both thrive in the great outdoors. Autumn does nothing but laugh and smile at everything, I swear, nothing fazes or scares that baby girl. I am so blessed. We left our campsite around 6 in the morning, just in time to see the sun rising over the infamous red-rocks of Arizona. Beautiful.





Charlie almost lost his job. A miss-communication among his managers caused them to make a mistake that caused him to be written up for a no-call no-show. He went to work today and basically got fired. He explained his situation, and they changed their tune. I swear, I hate that place more and more each day.

Now for the most important news of late:
We are coming home. MSU, unexpectedly offered us a very good deal. They are offering to forgive Charlie's outstanding fees if he returns to school in the Spring. This would save us a LOT of money. So, we are yet again changing out path and heading back to the Ozarks. I am very sad and happy at the same time. I love AZ. I love being with family. We have made awesome friends here that I will miss as well... But I also miss my mother and the green. It all comes down to school, and school is where we must go. So, Missouri... the Zahns are coming back.




I want to go to the fair tonight... We may go, that should be a fun time. :D

Life is so confusing, yet so amazing all at the same time. I am excited to see the leaves.

5 comments:

Tasha Early said...

Wow! That's insane. Where'll you guys be living now?

Sara Zahn said...

We will be finding a little rental house somewhere in Springfield :)...

Tasha Early said...

You could always come live in our ghetto neighborhood...hehe

Sara Zahn said...

haha, where at?? we are open to EVERYTHING. haha, we lived in the ghetto before, right next to a drug deal haha.

Tasha Early said...

Kansas and Chestnut. I'll keep an eye out for anything around town. :)