Tuesday, September 15, 2009

home alone

Well, Autumn is at grandma's and so I am home alone with nothing to do but sleep and work on Liam's nursery. I am starting to get very anxious, but I know things will work out well in the end. I have finished his mobile, so I am in the middle of doing the quilt. It is the first quilt I have ever done, and ontop of that I have made the entire thing up, from drawing out the patterns on construction paper to painting the fabric my mom gave me to be the print I want. I am feeling quite creative I guess. When I get it done, I'll post pictures...

I am 33 weeks today... It is weird to think I have about 4 weeks left until I am as far along as I was when Autumn was born. There is still so much to do!

We are moving into the Cabin. I am excited, yet I am a little uncertain at how much I am actually going to be allowed to make it my home. We'll see I guess.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I wish I was there to help you get ready! Are you still looking into coming out here? If so, I want to throw you a shower. I'm sad that your Missouri one got cancelled :( We love you and miss you Sara!