I figured since everyone is putting down there wish lists on their blogs, I might as well join the crowd.
Here is my wish list for Christmas:
1. I want Charlie to get into school.
2. I want to finish Liam's stocking by Christmas eve.
3. I want to finish all the presents I am making for everyone by at LEAST the day before Christmas eve.
4. 50 extra bucks to buy the last couple of presents I want to get Charlie.
5. I want to have time to bake goodies for everyone.
6. I want people to actually like the goodies I make for them.
7. I want Liam to sleep through the night.
8. I want Charlie to like what I got him for Christmas.
9. I want snow, and lots of it.
10. I want to be able to stay active and continue losing weight.
11. I want to get my Christmas cards out... preferably BEFORE Christmas.
12. I want a goat to eat the brush on our land.
13. I want Steve and Emily to come up with a responisble thing to do with their dog.
14. I want the scars on my legs to disappear.
15. I want a nice evening with my husband that includes hot chocolate no screams from the kids.
And finally, I would like everyone in my family to be stress free and happy this Holiday season.
This is my wish list! Even if I was to only get a few of these things, I would be happy :)
Cheers and Happy Holidays.