Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring crazy

I'm the type of person that is pretty easy going about most things.  I have a few quirks here and there like having to make a list about EVERYTHING, being OCD only about how my rock collection lays around my house, or the fact that I MUST change my furniture and get rid of things (at the very least) every six months.

Well, its that time again.  I have hit my 6 month marker and I am on the move.  I am a strange cleaner/orginizer.  Charlie is very kind to put up with me... I have a tendency to make a massive mess while I am trying to clean up another one.  It all gets done in the end, but that is just how I am.  To clean and rearrange a room, the entire room is gutted and then the things that are really important and get to stay in that room go back in.  SO, for the better part of today, my bedroom was in my living room.  Well, I am happy to report that I have a clean AND bassicly new looking room.  It smells and looks nice, don't you just love getting cozy in a clean room? I love it.  And, as icing on the cake, I even lit some candles to melt some of that extra stress off.  
Unfortunantly, the room was my first base, now onto the loft.  I think I am going to be pulling an allnighter to get my whole house done.  


In other news, I start at the zoo tomorrow.  I decided to go ahead and volunteer as a Docent.  I will be helping out with a lot of things, including teaching kids about the animals and conservation.  I'm excited :)

For those of  you who have a clean home and don't have a two year old who won't go to sleep, goodnight.  And to the rest of you who are in the boat with me, Godspeed my friends.

No comments: