This cake took me 4 hours (at least) to make. And it was SO worth it.
In other news, I have offically swept the last bit of Christmas out the door. It feels amazing to have the cabin feeling clean and ready for spring. Which, with it being 0 outside, I am SO ready for spring.
January is here as well, so the dreaded resolutions have decided to poke their heads into my life yet again.
I am not good a resolutions, but this year I think I smell the winds of change knocking at my door.
Here is what 2010 has in store for Sara Zahn:
1. Finally hit my wieghtloss goal ( 40 lbs down, 25 lbs to go)
2. Hubby will join the airforce, thus causing our little family to pack up and move.
3. We are taking a trip to the Florida Keys to do some camping and ocean swimming :)
4. I WILL make new friends ( I haven't done this for three years...) Go me!
5. I am going to do A LOT more sewing/knitting/baking, you know, the creative stuff.
6. Lastly, yet most importantly, I am going to kick my "severe depression/anxiety" out the window, I am sick and tired of it and I am ready for a very new me.
So, 2010 here I come!
And, to start things off right, anyone want to come over to our place for a game night? There will be free food :D