Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DIY

People always appreciate and cherish homemade things.  They also love to save money.  Isn't it awesome how these two things seem to go beautifully together?  I have been preparing and collecting crafts/diy patterns to start sewing my kids clothes and making things for my home.  I now have a collection of money saving, memory making ideas.  I recently starting delving into furniture... Majority of furniture is made of wood right? Built by people everyday throughout the world, so why would I pay them hundreds of dollars to make things I can make right here at home?  I wasn't the first one to think of this, this fine lady was kind enough to become an expert at it AND tell everyone all about it.

This table is first on my list, followed by many more I'm sure.

No comments: