Monday, June 23, 2008

First Steps Done!

Well here we go! It Has Begun.
Our Lease ends July 31st...
We budgeted the trip...
Charlie put in his transfer notice and starts in Tempe on the 11th of August...
We got a NEW CAR!! :D
It is all going down folks, I am so excited... and stressed.

We traded in our "crap van" for a 2000 Mitsubishi Montero. SO cool. I love it, I feel like I am on a safari every time I drive it.
Charlie couldn't be more happy about transferring. He will be going to a better facility and better pay. No complaints here!

The only things left to do are to pack, sell (everything besides autumns stuff and our clothes), and say goodbye. I feel down about leaving my family and friends, but it is for the best. I can feel the sun on my face already.
We are almost home.

No comments: